£32,000 - £45,000
The food industry is the most resource intensive industry on the planet. Ozo have developed systems which transform water and salt into a powerful disinfectant. Our advanced electrolysis systems enable businesses to replace the use of hot water and chemicals in food processing and production, significantly reducing the use of water, power, labour and chemicals. Our Products mean that food can be safer and fresher, creating opportunities to reduce food waste and helping our customers to produce safe affordable food.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing company, based North of Oxford in modern facilities, to support their customer base across the UK.
The Control Engineer Role
We are looking to appoint an experienced and talented Electrical Design Engineer to join our team. The successful applicant will have a track record in engineering innovative products and be familiar with the statutory regulations and engineering standards.
The successful applicant will work collaboratively with the team to inspire a System design of exceptional quality and safety. To be successful you will thrive and strengthen our culture of openness where everyone is encouraged help their colleagues to contribute to the business success; be open to bold ideas; and have a desire for continued learning whilst focusing on the delivery results.
- Electrical design of manufacturing equipment; including risk assessment, specification, quotation, hardware & software design;
- Software design: HMI, PLC & safety;
- Experience of fieldbus communication protocols
- Hardware design: schematic, panel layout, cable harnesses & parts lists
- Regularly communicate with Head of engineering to ensure deadlines met;
- Supplier Support development and control;
- Production Support / Problem Countermeasure;
- Ensure full, compliant and accurate documentation of the products;
- CE marking of equipment.
Requirements for the Control Engineer Role
- Degree / HND in relevant engineering discipline
- Right to work in the UK
- Minimum of 2 years design experience preferably within a regulated industry;
- Design of automated manufacturing/special purpose equipment;
- Specification & design of schematic circuits;
- Demonstrable experience of problem solving & implementation of countermeasures;
- Flexible approach to work with a willingness to work weekends, if required;
- CE marking & requirement knowledge;
- Proficient in PLC programming.
What we Offer
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Stock options (subject to qualifying)
- Up to 5% matched contributions pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Excellent learning and development opportunities in a fast-growing organisation
If you feel you are suitable for our Control Engineer position, please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83252229