Private Client Senior (Top 50 Firm) - Liverpool Street
Taylor Hawkes are recruiting for a Tax Senior on behalf of our client, an extremely impressive accountancy practice based in the city of London.
* To assist in the provision of a timely and first-class tax service to a broad range of individual clients.
* Case work
* Be responsible for a portfolio of tax cases and providing feedback on work completed, where appropriate
* Prepare and submit Personal, Partnership, LLP and Trust Tax Returns, P11D, P35 and other sundry HM Revenue & Customs forms including HMRC PAYE Coding Notices on a timely basis
* Collating and maintaining client information
* Inputting tax information onto tax software including Capital Gain and Capital Allowance calculations
Enquires & correspondence:
* Correspond and deal with client enquiries in relation to their personal tax issues
* Correspond with the HM Revenue and Customs and deal with HMRC Enquiries into Tax Returns
* Provide tax advice to members of the Audit and Accounts Team in their work
* Carry out any ad hoc work as and when which is reasonably requested by Assistant Managers, Managers and Partners.
* Communication & Team Skills
* Technical skills
* Professionalism and client focus
* Adaptability, Initiative and Openness to Change
* Organisation and Result Delivery
* Problem Solving and Analysis
For more information please contact Harry Corper at Taylor Hawkes
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/960716975