Head of Internal Communications & Engagement
Head of Internal Communications and Engagement, Paying between £45,000 - 64,000 PA Based in London
Your new company
A leading London based charity are seeking to recruit a dedicated Head of Internal Communications and Engagement, to join their fast-growing and innovative membership organisation.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the development and implementation of a comprehensive internal communications service to deliver the organisations strategic messages and engage all employees with regular, meaningful and consistent information about on-going activity. This is a key role working with the senior leadership team in communicating a sense of purpose across the organisation. As a subject matter expert you will devise and deliver a range of internal communications and staff engagement strategies as well as advising on business change communications.
What you'll need to succeed
A successful candidate would be required to have the following experience;
- Educated to degree level.
- Professional qualification in a communications or HR discipline, or demonstrating equivalent experience in internal communications.
- Experience of leading effective internal communications and staff engagement programmes with an emphasis on business change.
- Experience of implementing innovative approaches to internal communications and staff engagement including developing and implementing an organisational internal communications strategy across a range of channels.
What you'll get in return
- Excellent core and on-going training aligned with personal development plan
- 30 days annual leave plus 8 days paid bank holidays
- Pension, Childcare Vouchers, Eye care Vouchers
- Staff travel and accommodation loans
- Contribution pension scheme, with a basic employer contribution of 8%
- Employee discount portal
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.