Salesforce Consultant - Leeds Circa 55K
Remote location-Minimal travel included
Great opportunity to work with one of the uk's leading Salesforce partners. Excellent opportunities for the for supporting growth in Salesforce.
- Implementing Sales Cloud and Service Cloud implementation
- Participate in sessions with Salesforce.com customers and other team members to understand Business Requirements and Business Processes Analysis.
- Document detailed business, functional & technical requirements.
- Configure and customise Salesforce.com Sales and Service applications
- Configuration of Salesforce.com and related third party applications
- Liaison with clients on an ongoing basis, to maintain and develop the business relationship, ensure satisfaction with services provided, and identify opportunities for further growth.
- At least 2 years Salesforce admin/consultancy experience
- Experience working with Pardot / also able to solve salesforce platform issues
- Management and leadership skills
- Salesforce management experience
- Salesforce certification
If you are interested, contact Nadia Gacal at or call +44 (0)203 8266 711
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83253400