Test Team Leader
Becoming a Test Team Leader with Employee Benefits
We are further expanding our testing function and are now looking for a number of pragmatic, energetic, motivated and driven testing professionals to join our family.
What you will do:
You will be responsible for managing a team of test analysts and leading the day to day testing activities across a new exciting programme of work. You will be an experienced leader with a passion for quality, ideally with previous pensions or financial services experience.
- Define the testing approach and resource requirements
- Lead the delivery of testing (planning, preparation and execution) of systems and processes in accordance with the solution and / or technical, functional, non-functional or business requirements) to achieve the successful delivery of project / test items.
- Manage a team of test analysts (including offshore teams) including the creation / maintenance of development plans, setting objectives and measuring performance against these via 1:1's and performance appraisals
- Proven experience in making a difference and help shape and develop the testing processes
- Working with your team to identify and recommend suitable process improvements and help embed them in the team
- Identify potential opportunities for test automation with appropriate tooling and embed as appropriate.
- Produce, issue and maintain test management control documentation required for the effective planning, preparation, execution and sign-off of testing
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and thrive on working in a fast paced environment
- Mentor and guide your team to build overall capability within the department
- You will be results orientated and have a high degree of accountability, commitment and responsibility.
- Make recommendations for Testing sign-offs and recommendations to Go / No-Go meetings
- Act as an authorisation point for Job Requests and promotes of build activity into test environments
Your experience will include:
- Proven Test Leadership - ideally within Pensions or Financial Services
- You will have strategic mind-set with experience of improving and implementing test processes
- Proven ability of managing resources to deliver to plan
- Working with your peers (internal and externally) to ensure the teams are aligned
- The ability to listen, express and articulate information effectively
- A quick learner with an eye for detail
- ALM Quality centre
- ISTQB Certified
About Employee Benefits
Capita Employee Benefits (CEB) is one of the largest employee benefits consultancies in the UK; a multi award-winning organisation servicing over 1,600 clients and more than 4 million company employees and pension scheme members. Our vision is to be the leading integrated, technology-enabled administration and consultancy business in the employee benefits market. Joining our team here, you'll deliver transformational consultancy and administration services, underpinned by market-leading technology.
Employee Benefits are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising with length of service), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83252652