This credit controller role is a full business to business ledger management opportunity to , the role will be a standalone position however you will be based within a finance team in an accountancy function. This position will manage from credit risk and checks to full debt processes and escalations.
This engineering business are a world leader with a great reputation within the UK and has won multiple employee awards. This role will be based full time in Warrington.
This credit controller position will require;
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, e-mail and letter within agreed timescales.
- Identify queries on the accounts and liaise with internal departments and the customer to resolve efficiently.
- Set, monitor and maintain the credit limit for customer's accounts.
- Open new accounts.
- Reconcile customer's accounts on a monthly basis.
- Produce reports for colleagues and Manager on a regular basis.
The successful credit controller candidate will require the following skills;
- Experience within credit control role
- Excellent systems skills
- Excellent customer service and key account handling ability
- Able to confidently discuss overdue payments
- Comfortable working towards set KPIs
This role will offer;
- Competitive salary 22,000 - negotiable depending on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Health care
- Life insurance
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83251081