Permanent - Management Accountant - Norwich
Your new company
Our client based in Norwich city centre, who have experienced significant growth in recent years, are looking for a Management Accountant to join their finance team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
This Management Accountant reports into the Financial Controller and will support the Management Team in making key decisions. This individual will ensure the flow of accurate and timely financial and regulatory information in accordance with the business needs and regulatory standards.
- Prepare and interpret the Management Accounts and monthly Management Information.
- Review and provide detailed analysis of the month's results.
- Ensure trial balance is reconciled.
- Prepare budgets and forecasts.
- Reconcile and report on staff costs.
- Assist with the management of company audits.
- Review current processes, systems and controls, and carry out improvements.
What you'll need to succeed
- Part or fully qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Experience of month end reporting
- Advanced excel skills
- Experience of Sage
- Confident and outgoing personality
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Study support
- Great company culture
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83252088