Mixed Tax Senior
Taylor Hawkes are recruiting for a Mixed Tax Senior on behalf of our client, an Impressive firm based in Barnet. The firm are offering progression into advisory work along with a clear and concise structure that will develop your management skills.
* To act as a day-to-day point of contact for the client, and to practice the principles of excellent client service at all times
* To be responsible for undertaking the compliance for both personal and corporate clients (preparing Corporation Tax Returns, Personal Tax Returns, Trust and Estate Returns and forms P11D)
* To provide adequate briefing, supervision and training for junior staff.
* To develop and maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses
* To provide assistance on Tax planning projects including capital gains tax, residence and domicile issues, trusts etc.
* Work with partners on one-off technical assignments for new and existing clients.
* To be the first interface for tax/VAT enquiries
* This role requires excellent communication skills and experience dealing with clients.
* Good technical skills and awareness on how to use legislation
* Good working knowledge of Iris tax products is preferred.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a mixed tax role and will be ATT qualified ( or equivalent)
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact Harry at Taylor Hawkes.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/960716982