Marketing Admin Assistant
Marketing and Admin, Permanent, Birmingham
Your new company
This Consultancy organisation are recruiting for a Marketing Assistant within the construction industry. Their aim is to deliver a first class service through hard work whilst being fair, honest and honourable in their relationships with clients and colleagues alike.
Your new role
Duties to undertake.
- Social Media Management
- Lead the drafting and issuing of tenders, including writing / pulling together of bid document
- Drafting brochures from scratch, Lead on good cost effective way of presenting (bound booklets or similar)
- Pulling together of Presentations - PowerPoint - to promote the business, client meetings, tender interviews etc.
- Attending the BD meeting and managing actions, meetings, introductions with the technical team.
- Assist in the review of market data to identify new potential new opportunities
- Updating the website - i.e news articles, project updates, photographs etc
- Administration assistance to the Office Manager
- Leading on and organising the annual Birmingham event, or other client events, issuing and tracking invites and with others managing the delivery of the event itself
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ambitious, creative and have impeccable attention to detail. You will have an interest in marketing and want to work within an ambitious fast pace environment. The team you will be working within are vibrant and energetic.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.