My client, a well-respected Regional Firm , is looking for a Conveyancing Executive to join their Birmingham City Centre Office. This assignment is offered on the initial basis of a 12 month contract.
The role will mainly focus on dealing with reports on title and processing. Duites of the role include;
- Dealing with reports on title and all relevant duties in relation to completions
- Producing forms and documentation e.g. Legal Charge
- Creating registrations at Companies House and Land Registry
- dealing with clients in a professional manner and maintaining close contact
- Working to strict deadlines
The successful Conveyancing Executive will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a Conveyancing role, experience of completing title reviews, and be comfortable dealing with a high volume Conveyancing caseload. Good technical knowledge of Conveyancing is desirable.
In return my client is offering a generous rate of £23,000 - £25,000, dependant on experience.
If you would like to know more details regarding this role, please contact Leighann Ellis on Leighann.email@example.com or 0121 260 2544 for a confidential discussion.