Corporate Tax Senior, 'Mini Big 4' Boutique
As Corporate Tax Senior you will manage your own portfolio of corporate tax clients, support the Managers and Partners with complex advisory projects and review compliance of junior team members.
Michael Page are working exclusively with this high-regarded firm, based in Central London. They are looking for an ambitious, driven and engaging team player to join the tax team and support the Managers and Partners with high-quality advisory work as well as compliance. The firm was set up by a group of ex-Big 4 partners, whose aim was to provide a more personalised and comprehensive service to a portfolio of specialist clients. They are still true to this today and considered serious competition amongst the Big 4 in their specialisms. Industries include media, FS, Retail and AIM listed businesses but you will not be pigeonholed.
They are looking for a corporate tax specialist, ideally someone who is CTA or ACA qualified to join the team. There is flexibility about the level as the fit is important and they would be keen to develop a more junior person as well as recruiting the finished article at manager level. Your support and development will be tailored to your level.
The role would give you good client and partner contact as well as a mix of compliance and advisory. It's an ideal role for somebody who wants to work on a high-quality portfolio whilst being able to offer a more personalised approach.
- CTA and ATT / ACA qualified, ideally with first time passes
- Degree educated, preferably from a red brick university
- Minimum 3 years experience in pure corporate tax role within a strong accountancy practice
- Engaging, driven and ambitious
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Confident dealing with clients and senior colleagues
- Technically strong
- Highly regarded boutique accounting practice
- Highly competitive salary
- Good client and Partner exposure
- Complex work
- Study support (if part-qualified CTA)
- Central London with good transport links