Head of Product
Head of Product- London- £100-£120K
A new opportunity has arisen for a Head of Product within a leading Telco brand. You will be accountable for the development and delivery of key products, supporting the Marketing team (segments, country directors, hero product / proposition delivery) in execution of the product roadmap.
As part of the role you will be responsible for
- Managing a product team focusing on - initially - contract and prepaid product segments, and the commercial delivery team.
- Internal project management for delivery of product roadmap across all relevant countries.
- Prioritization of product delivery by working with IT, and other internal teams.
- Constant communication with countries, marketing and all responsible internal delivery teams.
- Development of product portfolio including product improvements, efficiency improvements, and creation of further market differentiation of the product portfolio.
- Constant market monitoring for "best-in-class" new and revised products, whether from our competitors or not.
- Linkage and prioritization of product delivery process and roadmap, with strategic marketing (segment, hero, and country) initiatives.
Within your experience portfolio you will have
- Strong product development and product marketing skills and experience.
- Excellent project management capabilities and experience.
- Experience with Agile development.
- Excellent cross-functional communication skills.
- Strong people and process management, both indirect and direct.
- Experience as a product lead for complex, multi-market telecom products.
Please apply to be considered for the role
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83253299