Personal Tax Compliance Manager (Boutique Firm)
Taylor Hawkes are recruiting a Personal Tax Compliance Manager, on behalf of our client an exceptional Chartered Accountancy firm who provide a wide range of services to an extensive client list, a list that runs from multi-nationals to UK partnerships to private individuals.
The Tax Manager will be responsible for the following;
* To manage a portfolio of personal tax clients
* To manage tax compliance function
* To assist partners with work delegated down including reports, tax planning etc as required
* To assist in HM Revenue & Customs investigations
* To monitor and control personal tax compliance function
* Provide first point of contact for personal tax staff in terms of technical assistance, work issues
* To manage personal tax staff
* To prepare personal tax returns and deal with compliance
* To assist in ad hoc matters
* The ideal Tax Manager will have exceptional knowledge of income tax and working knowledge of other UK taxes, such as PAYE/NIC, IHT and share scheme taxation.
This city of London based position will be highly sought after, so to confirm your interest as soon as possible, please do not hesitate to contact Harry Corper at Taylor Hawkes.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/960716978