This role plays a critical part in ensuring the manufacturing plant runs at it's optimal efficiency.
Our client is a large materials manufacturing with multiple locations across Yorkshire
To effectively complete the scheduled planned preventative maintenance activities and corrective works orders in both electrical and mechanical disciplines.
Other responsibilities include:
- Ensure high levels are health and safety are prioritised at all times
- Maintenance 100% PPM completion and record effectively on CMMS system
- Support and train other engineers and handy-people in the business
The successful candidates will have a range of the following:
- Ideally electrically bias with 17th edition qualification
- Experienced working within an engineering position at a manufacturing facility
- Ability to manage and priorities workloads
Competitive salary plus package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83253296