Interim Accountant (6 months)
Interim Qualified Accountant (6 months) - Whitehaven, immediate start.
Your new company
Our client, a charitable organisation based in Whitehaven have an immediate requirement for a Qualified Accountant to join them on an interim basis for approximately 6 months.
Your new role
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for providing accurate and timely financial information to support the organisations decisions and support the management team over a period of change.
Typical duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and presentation to the CEO and board of trustees
- Preparation of P&L
- Reallocation of the costs over various cost centres
- Management of statutory requirements and government returns
- Costing and preparation of financial tenders
- Staff supervision of a small team of 3
- Processing of funding application
- Cashflow forecasting
- Various ad hoc projects as required.
What you'll need to succeed
Qualified Accountant with a strong commercial acumen and ability to hit the ground running
You will be a strong technical accountant and be able to demonstrate an eye for system efficiencies
What you'll get in return
Competitive daily rate
This role is interim for 6 months, candidates will have the opportunity to apply for the permanent position
Full time hours, Monday to Friday 9-5pm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83247858