Multi Skilled Engineer
Role: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £38,000 - £41,000 P/A (DOE)
Shift: Continental - 4 on 4 off (2 days, 2 nights)
Benefits: Double-figure Pension, Annual Bonus and plenty of flexible benefits
- In order to be considered by this genuine industry leader within the Food & Drink industry, you'll need to have a good appreciation for both Mechanical and Electrical as you will be required to turn your hand to both types of faults.
- You MUST have worked within a form of processing industry, whether that's Food, Drink, Plastics, Packaging, Glass or any similar type of FMCG orientated environment with high-speed machinery.
- The type of person that can work off your own initiative, you will always have team members around you for support, however, this is a challenging, fast-paced environment that will constantly require you to think on your feet and make decisions quickly to minimise downtime.
- Qualification wise, it is a must that you are at City & Guilds Level 3, NVQ Level 3, equivalent or higher level in either Electrical or Mechanical engineering in order to be considered.
- In this ever-changing environment, you will be involved in planned, reactive maintenance as well as being involved in continuous improvement activities on a daily basis to uphold the World Class Manufacturing standards that this business operates to.
The role & company:
On a day to day basis you will be involved in carrying out proactive/reactive maintenance on equipment and machinery to ensure limited downtime, whilst always keeping an eye out for those improvements you can make along the way to minimise the risk of repeat breakdowns, so you need to be a Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing focused individual.
The main area that you will have the opportunity to work in will fully utilise both Electrical and Mechanical skill sets, so you will need key competencies surrounding this.
In return, you will be able to confidently say that you work for one of the most prestigious names within the Food & Drink industry, with excellent opportunities to grow within the business, obtain further training & development, excellent remuneration and a happy, clean and busy working environment.
To be considered for this position please click 'apply now' or contact Stevie Dawson on 01484 645269, with any initial queries.
This position is being advertised by E3 Recruitment, who operate as an employment business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83250952