My client, an incredibly successful Accountancy practice based in Preston city centre is currently looking to recruit an organised and ambitious Paraplanner. Reporting to the office manager, you will provide a first class support service to their team of financial planning consultants. Duties will include:
* research of products and funds
* obtaining illustrations and quotations
* preparing suitability letters and reports
* dealing with technical queries
* keeping up to date on legislative and regulatory issues
* ensuring that research and reports are compliant with internal processes and legislative requirements.
Candidates must be proactive and able to effectively manage their own workload, particularly whilst working under pressure. You will also need to be able to work on your own initiative, be attentive to detail and have the commitment to ongoing learning and self-development.
To be considered for this position, applicants must possess a minimum of 3 years' experience of working in a technical support/ paraplanning role and possess good IT skills including Word and Excel
In return the client is offering an incredibly competitive renumeration package and huge scope for promotion and progression
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83253763