Management Accountant - Software Development - Northampton
Your new company
A growing software development company, which provides market leading technologies with the aim to increase the productivity and compliance of the clients.
Your new role
Due to organic growth and possible further acquisitions, they are looking to appoint a new management accountant to support the expansion of the entity by providing relevant and timely management accounts, business forecasts and budgets.
- Preparation and presentation of monthly management accounts for multiple international entities, including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Returns.
- VAT Returns and EC Sales Lists
- Ensuring stock movements are accounted for appropriately
- Cost Allocation to the correct departments / customers.
- Being the Finance Business Partner for a group of customers, to ensure invoices are raised in a timely manner. Assisting the Finance Manager and Controller in the production of the year - end accounts and the audit process.
What you'll need to succeed
- Min of 3 years accounting experience (ideally in technology related business)
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA finalist Experience of working with an ERP system (SAP B1 preferred but not essential as training will be provided) or SAGE
- Professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills Good Excel knowledge
- Strong attention to detail Organised Team player
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary, study support if needed, pension and life insurance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83247841