Legal Support PA Up to 25000
Our client is a legal law firm who are approachable, knowledgeable and straightforward. They are proud their people and their culture. They are known to deliver on client service and sector-based knowledge for their clients. Attracting professional, friendly and talented staff, is genuinely important to them
We are delighted to be assisting our client for a PA for our client in their Real Estate team. This team works at a fast pace managing the needs of a number of busy Lawyers whilst being proactive and anticipating future requirements. The role is very rewarding and based within a close knit team who work closely together supporting one another.
- Provide a highly professional effective and proactive PA support to a number of busy Fee Earners.
- Develop and maintain exemplary positive internal and external client and PA relationships.
- Travel arrangements, conference bookings and meeting room bookings in advance.
- Deal with enquiries from clients, colleagues and third parties and provide effective transfer of information
- Monitoring and assisting with management of Fee Earner mailboxes.
- Mapping and submitting property searches on behalf of Fee Earners.
- Collation and processing of Fee Earner expenses including proactive management.
- Work with the Senior PA to continuously develop effective ways of working within the team.
- To provide ad hoc support for the PA team
For this role our client is looking for someone with a positive, reliable and enthusiastic attitude.
• Enthusiastic and positive approach
• Essential to have Real Estate experience
• Essential to have good organisational skills and be able to prioritise work
• Flexible and enthusiastic
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Ability to work on your own initiative
• Essential to have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Essential to work with confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy.
• Ability to pay close attention to detail.
• Excellent IT skills (Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook).
• Ability to remain calm and friendly even in a crisis.
• Capable of taking initiative and developing solutions.
Super benefits to include 5% contributory pension, private medical insurance, travel insurance, life assurance, gym membership, cycle to work scheme and child care vouchers
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm, 35 hours per week
Central Bristol, no car parking.
Up to £23,00 - £25,000