Accounts Payable Officer
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding position with an international pharmaceutical business in the Reading area? This accounts payable position will provide an excellent working environment within impressive, modern offices that also offer on-site parking.
Working with a highly experienced and very supportive manager for an initial period of 3 months but with a huge chance of extending or becoming permanent. This role would really suit a candidate with plenty previous accounts payable experience and who is wishing to develop their accounts payable and finance knowledge further. My client will offer superb training along with career progression if that is what you are seeking.
The successful Accounts Payable Specialist will report into the Financial Accountant and will undertake the following tasks:
- Accurate and timely entering of the purchase invoices
- Prepare and co-ordinate the payment of suppliers
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts and statements
- Process employee credit card expenses claims
- Proactively managing aged invoices queries and resolving them
- Financial accounting support including processing and maintaining accruals and prepayments
This role would ideally suit someone who already has a good grounding within accounts payable and is lavailable to start at short notice. This employer has a very strong finance team who have all been with the company for many years with several promotions throughout. This really is a unique employer so please apply now to be considered. If the role were to become permanent our client can offer study support along with 25 days holiday, private medical and a 5% bonus.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83251734