Head of Marketing
Reporting directly into the CEO, the role will suit someone with the broad experience and skills across all major marketing areas, including B2C and B2B. The heart of this role will be developing and owing go to market strategies as well as supporting the launch of the businesses in new European markets.
- Strategy - Develop and own the go to market strategies
- Planning - Develop and own detailed channel plans with KPIs. Display a clear understanding of Marketing ROI in channel management. Create a clear delivery process to ensure all stakeholders are managed
- Execution - Successfully execute and manage agreed marketing strategies in tandem with the rest of the business and external agencies in order to achieve desired outcomes
- Analysis and evaluation - Create and manage a marketing dashboard that measures marketing KPIs in order to communicate insight with Leadership Team and Venture Board.
- Partners - Manage external communication partners including; Digital, Media, DM, PR, Marketing Sciences and Creative
- Performance focused Marketeer with track record of delivery
- Excellent through the line channel knowledge with significant experience of planning and running structured, multimedia campaigns to agreed KPIs
- Has in-depth experience of managing end to end campaigns from Strategy to Evaluation
- Previously responsible for communicating Marketing effectiveness and accountability of activity
- Has owned the management of external agencies and senior internal stakeholders
- Experience across B2B and B2C would be an advantage
If you would like to work for the company that believes Marketing, as an integrated corporate function is fundamental to the delivery of the business strategy, then you should apply with your CV.