Design and technology teacher
Pro Education urgently need a passionate and skilled Design and Technology Teacher to cover all aspects of Design and Technology. As well as inspire the best from Secondary learners in a top educational environment.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, genuinely great progression and recognition of your skills and experience then get in touch - our client school needs you. This would be on a full time basis.
Pro Education, as part of the Wise Employment Group, is delighted to have been awarded a place on Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments by Crown Commercial Service (CCS), an Executive Agency of the Cabinet Office, supporting the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and service, and sponsored by the Department of Education.
To be a successful candidate for this post you will need to;
- Be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have the ability and experience to teach Design and Technology to the latest KS3, KS4 or KS5 curriculum in an outstanding and innovative way
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be committed to education as a whole process involving every learner, and celebrate success in all its forms
The key benefits of working with Pro Education are;
• An immediate start thanks to our highly accredited Compliance Department
• A fully compliant payroll desk that deals both legally and ethically with YOUR pay
• Competitive daily pay rates plus 12% holiday pay
• An holistic approach to support
• Professional expertise and levels of service that are validated as outstanding by our industry regulator REC
For QTS positions, you will need to have relevant previous teaching experience and have worked in a UK school. You should be flexible, professional and have a strong commitment to excellence.
If you hold NQT Status or equivalent and are looking to develop and expand your classroom experience, we can also provide outstanding opportunities to the right candidate.
As one of RECs top Certified Teaching Agencies, we pride ourselves on working with only the best teachers, all of whom are committed to excellence. You will need to satisfy our safeguarding checks including Enhanced DBS, and you will have undertaken dedicated Child Protection Training before placements begin.
In the first instance please send your CV to Pro Education and provide a date and time for us to call you for an initial, informal chat.
Pro Education is an education focused recruitment agency committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all of our staff and applicants to share this commitment
Pro Education work with NQTs right through to very experienced teachers. Pro Education employ teachers for supply, long term teaching or permanent teaching jobs, for schools across the South West. If you are interested in registering as a nursery assistant, teaching assistant, primary or early years teacher, secondary teacher, SENCO, school support staff, SEN Teacher, NQT'S, contact Pro Education today to register.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83252425