Information Security Consultant
Currently got a well paying day rate contract with one of our major financial clients in Edinburgh. Please see some information below.
Information Security Contractor:
- Experienced contractor required to join a team of Information Security and Data Privacy Managers. No direct management responsibility.
- Financial Services experience required.
- The successful candidate will be expected to manage their own workload and be prepared to represent the area and speak about out clients security standards in workshops.
- Depending on experience, they will provide specialised project support and carry out activities within the Information Security, as required.
- Need someone who is confident and can speak up for the department when in workshops, where they may be the only security resource present and will face significant challenge from the business and other programme resources.
The team covers all aspects of Information Security across the UK business, covering People Technology and Processes. Infrastructure Security is provided by their internal Infrastructure partner.
This is not a hands on technical security role, so our client is not looking for people who are used to working in a specific area of Security Operations, e.g. a SOC, managed firewalls, WAF's etc.
If you are interested in this role then please apply to this advert and if successful somebody will be in contact.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83251379