- Full Time
A qualified Accountant is required for an established Chartered Accountancy Practice in Southwark, South London. The successful candidate will get to know their client's businesses inside out, enabling them to spot opportunities to improve profits and support growth.
This role would suit a qualified Accountant with a minimum of 3 years Practice experience, who is able to work efficiently within a small but growing team, with excellent attention to detail and working knowledge of Accountancy. If you would like to work with a reputable practice who have the latest office systems and accounts software, enabling them to offer an excellent level or service to their clients, please apply for immediate consideration.
Practice Accountant Position Overview
- Accounts preparation
- Monthly management accounts - balance sheet / cash-flow
- Managing the company's financial deadlines
- Producing company accounts
- Prepare statutory accounts for Limited Companies and corporation tax computations
- Prepare accounts for Sole Traders and Partnerships, their taxable profits and Self Assessment returns and income tax due
- Prepare individual tax returns including those of Directors
- Submit Confirmation Statements and other documents to Companies House
- Prepare and check VAT returns
- Deal with HMRC and Clients in all aspects of the above
Practice Accountant Position Requirements
- 3 years' experience within an Accountancy Practice is essential
- Experience with Sage is essential, Xero, Quickbooks and Microsoft Packages would be advantageous
- ACA / ICAEW / ACCA / CIMA practice certificate Qualifications are essential
Practice Accountant Position Remuneration
- Salary: £24,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Monday - Friday 09.03 - 18.00 (flexible)
- 31 Days Holiday - Including bank holidays
- On-going training, study support and career progression
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83250087