Senior/Lead .Net Developer (ASP.Net MVC / Web API / Azure)
Senior/Lead .Net Developer (ASP.Net MVC / Web API / Azure) required by a House-hold name in its Central Birmingham offices. You will be working with the very latest, bleeding edge technologies, including Microsoft Azure, .Net 4.6+, ASP.Net MVC and Xamarin mobile.
This award winning, Global brand is at the fore-front of technology and is currently talking with Microsoft regarding next generation applications. They operate flexible working hours and WFH 1-2 days a week. As a Senior/Lead.Net Developer you will provide technical leadership for Developers, taking on solution architecture for development projects. You will work with a range of technologies from scripting languages, web development, mobile development and cloud services.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior/Lead .Net Developer (ASP.Net MVC / Web API / Azure)
- Provide integration environment knowledge during the planning, execution, and management of integrating new applications
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Analyze business systems designing improvements where appropriate.
- Develop processes to support and facilitate integration projects
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of software requirements
- Research and document requirements of software users.
- Architect and engineer applications for ease of maintenance and longevity.
Acquisition & Deployment
- Participate in application integration testing phase of software under development
- Build relationships with third party software development gain an understanding of application architectures
- Assist with the liaison with vendors for efficient implementation of new products or systems
- Schedule, and perform software improvements
- Updating and developing existing applications, including cross platform mobile applications
- Assist with identifying opportunities to enhance processes
- Consistently write, translate, code, and test software programs
- Run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs
- In conjunction with the Q&A team, design, run and monitor performance tests
- Work with database team to design, develop, and update databases as they relate to applications.
- Work with the web team to enhance, modify and resolve problems relating to the firm’s web applications
Key Skills of the Senior/Lead .Net Developer (ASP.Net MVC / Web API / Azure)
- Solid.Net Development experience
- Experience working with enterprise business applications.
- Hands on experience working in integrated development environments.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience with cloud technologies, principally Microsoft Azure
- Experience developing cross platform mobile applications with Microsoft technologies and Xamarin
- Experience developing and maintaining solutions for Microsoft SharePoint (including Office 365/SharePoint Online)
- Experience with test-driven development
As a Senior/Lead.Net Developer you will receive a base salary of up to £60,000 plus a bonus and a great benefits package, including contributory pension, private medical (full family cover), season ticket loan, subsidised gym, subsidised canteen, cycle to work scheme, death in service, life assurance, minimum 25 days with the option to buy or sell up to a further 5.
To be considered please apply within or email a copy of your up to date CV to .
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/83248038