Junior Software Developer
Junior Software Developer - £23k - £26k - Suitable for a Recent Graduate
Sparta Global is an IT and Business Consultancy. We are looking for graduates who want to launch a dynamic career in tech. We hire from a wide range of degree subjects in order to uncover talent as diverse, complex and creative as our ever-changing digital world. We are seeking individuals who are passionate about problem solving, collaboration, communication and personal impact.
Starting at our 14-week coding bootcamp, we'll teach you how to combine a developer's skill-set with the mind-set of an IT and Business consultant. From writing code in languages including Ruby, C#, Java, working through a project lifecycle to working in Agile teams and helping companies evolve, your training will be followed by the opportunity to fast track your career by working on some of our most exciting client projects.
What are we looking for?
A degree qualification. Any subject is welcome
2. Intellectual curiosity: you are passionate about the world and love to research new topics
3. A desire to learn and develop: you are enthusiastic about developing your mind and growing your skill set
4. A passion for problem solving: you love to help others overcome existing problems
5. A great communicator: you are sensitive to others' needs and can develop warm relationships with managers and peers
The benefits you'll receive:
- A competitive salary which grows as you develop in your career
- Fast track career growth with the opportunity to work and learn in different companies and environments
- Ongoing professional development support, guidance and mentoring from our dedicated team and from your trainers even once on client site
Please get in contact today if you are interested in discussing further.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83252041