Senior Account Manager | Employer Brand
Senior Account Manager | Employer Brand | London | £45k + excellent benefits
Our client is an award-winning global creative agency that specialises in employer branding and recruitment marketing. They work with a range of world-renowned brands and are growing fast, so they are now looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their team.
As Senior Account Manager, you’ll develop winning employer brand activation strategies for your clients and, in collaboration with other teams, bring them to life.
- Lead relationship and strategy for a range of clients
- Take briefs from clients, write proposals and translate them for creative development
- Work with the project management team to co-ordinate the production of client work and ensure delivery to agreed costs and timescales
- Take ownership of allocated client relationships, acting as the day-to-day point of contact for service delivery
- Understand clients’ short and longer-term goals and objectives
- Use knowledge of the full service offering to give advice, offer effective solutions and identify cross-selling opportunities
- Attend client meetings to discuss, plan and review specific service requirements
- Provide support on new business tenders and pitches and attend, where appropriate, new business presentations/ pitches
Skills & Experience required:
- Employer brand / recruitment marketing account and project management experience, either in-house or agency-side
- Experience of managing and delivering large scale global employer brand, employee engagement and attraction strategies/projects
- Ideally experience working in recruitment communications, brand activation or internal comms-focused roles
- Experience working in a fast-moving, client-focused environment, managing multiple stakeholders at a senior level
- Experience delivering digital, social and print advertising / comms campaigns
- Strong planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communicator and presenter
- Strong team player
- Good negotiation skills
- Calm under pressure
- People Management experience
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.