Commercial Liability Claims Handler
A leading insurer in Manchester has an opportunity for an experienced Claims Handler to join their team.
Your new company
A leading insurer in Manchester with a diverse range of brands has an opportunity for an experienced Claims Handler to join their team.
Your new role
As a claims Handler you will be responsible for handling all Commercial Liability claims within a defined handling authority. This involves:
- End to end claims handling of own caseload.
- Identifying any fraudulent activity.
- Determining indemnity and therefore investigating and negotiating settlement of claims.
- Managing Customer/ involved party expectations throughout the lifecycle of the claim.
- Maximising own contribution to Commercial Claims area through focus on own personal development.
- Working with a portfolio of mixed brands
- Adhering to regulatory timescales and guidelines.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of managing own caseload of claims from Claims initiation and investigation through to claims negotiation and settlement.
- Experience of handling employer/public liability injury claims is essential. Exposure of handling third party property damage claims would be desirable.
- Knowledge of insurance principles and practice along with fraud knowledge.
- The ability to work in a pressurised environment and meet tight deadlines.
What you'll get in return
£22k-26k plus pension 9% of your base salary. Private medical insurance, attractive holiday entitlement and many insurance discounts including free travel insurance. As well as flexible rewards including life insurance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83251016