As a Software Engineer, you will be using the latest technologies to redesign the processes, platforms and software from the ground up. You will also be involved in upcoming projects ranging from a new generation of responsive websites to a redesign of all databases for this retail automotive Leicester based company.
This client is a very successful UK based retail automotive company based in the Leicester area and have a proven track record of top 5 best big companies to work for.
- Code, test, debug and document software according to the business requirements.
- Develop, maintain and assist with support of existing in-house systems.
- Liaise with the IT Helpdesk and aid the application support analyst with investigating and resolving issues.
- Provide reporting and analysis as required.
- Interact and communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
- Keep abreast of technical and industry developments and ensure existing systems are kept up to date with latest development frameworks and server technologies.
- Ideal candidates should demonstrate a strong track record in developing solutions solely and within a team environment.
Things we are currently embracing:
- ASP.Net Core 2.0
- Single Page Applications
- Web API
- Mobile App Development
- Automated UI testing
- Automated Builds and Unit Testing
- Micro Service Oriented Architecture
- Domain Driven Development
The successful Software Engineer will have skills and experience using:
- C# ASP.Net MVC (4+/Core)
- Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL, Stored Procedures, performance tuning)
- Entity Framework (or similar ORM)
- JQuery, AJAX, HTML and CSS
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- Source control and work item management software
- WCF or Web Services
- Experience working in an Agile environment
The salary on offer for the successful Software Engineer, based in Leicester, is up to £35,000.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83252223