Project Manager - Client Reporting
INITIAL 6 MONTH ROLLING CONTRACT, SET TO LAST 2-3 YEARS
City Elite Recruitment Ltd are delighted to be working alongside this global investment manager, helping them source a Project Manager for their London offices.
The need for a Senior Project Manager has become available within the Reporting Workstream of the Global Operations Strategy programme. The role will manage the day to day project management aspects of the project which aims to introduce new technology and processes to manage Client Reporting for the segregated mandate business and Sales aids for the sales division and collective investment business. The Reporting Workstream fits within the global operations strategy programme which aims to introduce a simplified, standardised and consistent operations model for the business globally. This role will report into the Programme Director for the Reporting Workstream.
- Excellent understanding of the Asset/Investment Management industry across a broad range of areas
- Minimum 7 years of Project Management experience
- Experience of large scale change projects across multiple jurisdictions
- Project Management methodology qualification e.g. Prince2, PMI(PMBOK)
- Strong planning and tracking skills
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management
- Managing business change (this is not an IT Project Management role)
- Experience of working in an Agile environment (preferably SAFe)
- Good understanding of Fund Reporting lifecycle
- Good understanding of Regulatory Reporting in Europe (PRIIPS, MiFID)
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/960716510