Automation Test Analyst (contract)
Automation Test Analyst
A top leading organisation are looking for multiple Automation Test Analysts to join their offices in either London, Hursley or Gloucester on a contract basis.
With their client base rapidly expanding, this is an opportunity to work on exciting new projects with a wide range of customers within the public sector.
If you are an Automation Test Analyst looking for a new challenge within a vibrant and global leading company, this may be the role for you.
Please note that due to the nature of the role, the successful candidates must hold current SC clearance as a minimum.
- Review requirements and schematic diagrams for early defect prevention
- Analyse test requirements, designs and produces re-usable test scripts and procedures (with expected results) to test new and amended software to be executed by self and other staff
- Define and create test cases from the analysis of non-functional specifications
- Is familiar with and uses standard test analysis techniques including BS7925-2 and others
- Write / Create Automation Scripts (Design, Implement & Execute)
- Design and execute security tests
- Work closely with client to define and execute usability tests
- Interpret and execute complex test scripts using agreed methods and standards
- Review test results and modify tests if necessary
- Produces reports on system quality and metrics on test cases
- Provide guidance and assistance to colleagues on any aspect of test execution
- Assist clients/users in producing clearly defined acceptance tests for automated systems
- Record work with appropriate documentation, meeting the required standards and uses suitable methods and tools
- Work with colleagues and clients/users to review and test requirements, making recommendations
Other Desirable Skills and Experience
Recent experience using at least one of the following:
- Visual Studio 2010
- Jira or other test management tool
- Selenium or other test automation tools
- SQL, Bash scripting, Java or C#
- Windows, Linux, Web Application Infrastructure/Architecture
- Waterfall or V-Model experience
- Web Services, both SOAP and ReST
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/83243046