An exciting opportunity for an experienced payroll officer has arisen to join a well established and growing organisation on a temporary basis.
This global business with leading market positions across the world is expected to continue growing and dominating this 'in-demand' sector. If successful, the candidate will get the chance to work in a fast paced and challenging role in a shared service function which offers clear scope for progression.
This Temporary role will include the following:
- Processing and review all aspects of the monthly Payroll cycle including payments, deductions, starters, leavers, absence processing for approximately 1000 employees.
- Ensure all Payroll activities are performed according to company policies and current legislation
- First point of contact for internal payroll requests and inquiries
- Liaising with the provider ADP to ensure SLA's, security profile and business requirements are met
- Processing monthly reconciliations/ audits reports to identify, investigate and resolve discrepancies in employee's pay
- Administer the three pension schemes plus healthcare/child care/share save schemes
- P11D's, P60, PSA for all employees
- Effectively communicate with various departments
- Offer consultative assistance to Human Resource department regarding policies and procedures.
- Ensuring the Payroll Department is compliant with GDPR regulations
We are looking for an experienced payroll associate with the following:
- Full end to end payroll processing knowledge
- Strong attention to detail
- High standard of work
- Excellent systems knowledge - ADP would be an advantage
- Be available immediately or at short notice
This role will provide:
- Great working environment
- 25days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Competitive salary
- 35hour week
- Onsite Canteen
- Free Parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83250919