Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
Reporting into the Engineering Manager this role will form part of the engineering team that plays an integral part in the smooth running of a fast paced, food manufacturing site.
Our client is a national food supplier that has strong company values and well recognised product brands.
The multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer role will be tasked with the delivery of completing a wide variety of PPM as well as reactive maintenance when necessary. The role also involves liaising with production and hygiene departments in order to best drive manufacturing efficiency whilst ensuring food safety is always prioritised.
Other day to day responsibilities will include:
- Work with a team of engineers to install new machinery as well as maintain proactively and re-actively when required
-Ensuring KPI's are met with Overall Equipment Efficiency and PPM's are completed to schedule
-Assist the training of new staff as well as sharing knowledge to maximise the team's performance
-Maintain an audit-ready culture
- Prioritise HSE and Food safety at all times
The successful multi-skilled engineer will have a range of the following:
- Relevant engineering qualification. Ideally a level 3 and above in Electrical or Mechanical
-Experience within an automated food manufacturing environment
- Be a 'get up and go' character who is self-motivated and embraces a challenge
- Eagerness to acquire new skills, complete training and development workshops
- Ambition for career progression
Competitive salary plus package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83253276