Finance Analyst - Consolidation
Rare opportunity for a 'First Time Mover' from Practice to play a key role in the Group Consolidation team of a FTSE 100 business.
You'll collaborate with, finance teams across multiple business units to ensure the delivery internal and external reporting. This is a varied role with the opportunity to develop and implement new ideas whilst striving for continuous improvement of technical accounting.
* Providing technical accounting knowledge in IFRS standards
* Preparing statutory accounts at year end including assisting with the annual audit process
* Co-operating with different stakeholders to ensure deadlines and reporting requirements are met
* Preparing journals for Group entities
* Ensuring compliance with policies and procedures
* Preparation of monthly reconciliations
You will be:
* A Qualified accountant (ACA/ ACCA/)
* An excellent communicator across all levels
* A team player
* Able to deliver highly accurate results within tight time frames
* Able to adapt to different requirements within a complex business.
This company offers a friendly, open and inclusive environment and development opportunities for those who are driven to succeed. This is backed up by an excellent salary, bonus and further benefits.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83253278