Senior Finance Manager
A growing Investments Business in Exeter are looking for an experienced Senior Finance Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to lead a team and work in a fast paced and commercial business.
Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Finance Manager to join their successful and rapidly growing fund administration business based in Exeter, Devon.
This is a senior position with genuine and significant opportunities for advancement for individuals that can demonstrate experience in financial statement production, provision of management accounts information and the ability to oversee a wide range of banking and ad hoc reporting tasks.
This is a dynamic role, within a fast growing and highly lucrative international business, responsible for managing a small but dedicated team providing all aspects of fund administration and accounting to a portfolio of investment fund clients.
The right Senior Finance Manager will ideally be from a Investment/Fund background but a Financial Services leaning is also plus as they will train a good, strong, technically able accountant on the funds element. Please follow the link below to get in touch.
- Proactively manage and lead a team in all aspects of fund administration and accounting for a portfolio of investment fund clients.
- Day to day liaison with top tier investment manager clients and their professional advisors, including lawyers and auditors
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all client and regulatory reporting, including undertaking quality assurance reviews.
- Proactively review, identify and implement efficient process enhancements to ensure the client service provided is of the highest standard, and take a leading role in developing new client services
- Manage effective implementation of on-boarding new business and participate in new prospect presentations.
- Attend client company board and management meetings as required and act as the senior point of contact for clients.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Strong technical accounting.
- Proven experience of managing a team, leadership and people management.
- Good knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrably methodical and highly organised with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook).
Competitive salary and package.