Vacancy Title: Automation/Systems Engineer
Working hours: Days, Monday to Friday
Salary: £45,000 + Double-figure pension scheme, Annual Bonus, Private Healthcare and more
E3 Recruitment are partnered with one of the most prestigious names within the Food, Drink and FMCG industry to find a top-notch Systems orientated Automation Engineer. This is a truly exciting position where you will be able to get your teeth stuck into plenty of improvement focused tasks in the company's' revelation towards highly automating, innovating and investing into all site across the group.
- Ideally apprentice trained or alternatively hold an HNC/HND within Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- You must be able to demonstrate a proven track record within improvement gains, through automation and system development.
- Food industry experience NOT essential as the company are very open minded towards what industry background you have and it shouldn't take you long to settle into their forward-thinking, dynamic working environment.
- An in-depth knowledge of PLC's, HMI, SCADA & SQL is an absolute must for this position.
- You need to be a personable individual that is happy to work cross-functionally with the team of Maintenance Engineers, coaching them to work to best-practices as well as the projects team and OEM's to really ensure you are driving those improvements forward efficiently.
About the Role
This is almost a stand-alone position reporting straight into the overall site Engineering Manager, so you will be required to call upon your own initiative at times to get your teeth stuck into the work with minimal supervision. You will truly own the whole automation aspect of the site by developing new processes, delivering them and rolling out across other Engineers to ensure that they utilise the systems put in place.
This is a truly unique opportunity for someone to genuinely make a difference and be an influential individual in taking the site to another level. If you have either worked as an Automation Engineer, Systems Engineer, Controls Engineer or similar, then please "apply now" with an up to date CV, or alternatively with any queries, contact Stevie Dawson at E3 Recruitment.
This position is being advertised by E3 Recruitment Ltd, who operate as an employment business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83250961