Shift Maintenance Engineer
Part of a team of engineers on shift maximising OEE by ensuring full PPM adherence as well as reactive maintenance when required.
Our client is a world leading fast paced manufacturer.
This role plays a critical part within the engineering team to ensure that the factory runs at it's optimal efficiency. On shift with several other engineers this role is responsible for working as a team to complete all PPM maintenance.
Other responsibilities include:
- Share methods and ideas of how best to tackle engineering problems
- Offer support to other members of the team especially under time critical reactive work
- Attending meetings and add value where ever possible
- Liaise with planning and production to maximise production output
The successful candidate will have a range of the following:
- Relevant qualification in engineering maintenance
- Ideally electrically bias with 17th edition (not essential)
- Experience working in maintenance within a fast paced manufacturing business
Competitive salary plus package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83253292