AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant on behalf of a successful independent accountancy practice. Located in the town of Saffron Walden, our and can offer you study support and the opportunity to join one of the most successful teams in the area as an Accounts Assistant.
This role is offering exposure to a wide range of clients and specialisms, including audit and tax. Full study support is available for ACA/ACCA and would be ideal for someone looking to study in a very supportive environment. The ideal candidate will have gained 1 to 2 years’ experience in Public Practice but all candidates from a practice background will be considered.
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
- Bookkeeping for various clients, including completion of VAT returns
- Using accounting software (Xero, Sage, Digita)
- Assisting and mentoring new starters, and helping junior members of the team with their workload
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years’ experience in an accountancy practice
- A-C in English & Maths GCSE
- AAT/ATT qualified or ACCA/ACA part qualified
- Experience preparing accounts
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Detail orientated and organised
- Able to conduct and utilise research
If you want further information, or feel you’d be suitable for this job, apply direct or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Assistant – Saffron Walden