European Financial Controller
Our client is a leading US manufacturer of specialist products to the Retail and FMCG sectors. This role is a fantastic opportunity to support the European FD in the growth and improvement of its sites throughout Europe. You will need to travel to be a truly effective business partner so it is accepted that you will spend most of your time in the UK, but will be on-site in Germany and Eastern Europe.
He/She is responsible for partnering with and supporting the sub-organization Business Leadership team, Operations Leaders, Sales and Finance to ensure timely decision making and financial guidance through annual planning process, financial analysis and budgetary oversight of the manufacturing and logistics operations of the business units. All described activities must follow Corporate/Segment and Regional guidance and must be harmonized with the comparable functions.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Measurement of industrial performance site by site and at all requested level.
- Identification of underperforming areas and development of corrective actions (local and transversal)
- Development of costs savings and efficiency increase programs at site level
- Identification and promotion of best practices throughout the dedicated scope
- Budget and forecast establishment in cooperation with operation management, sales management and GMD including transfer price and consolidated margin.
- Review capital expenditures (Financial impact, alternatives, consistency with budget intentions and limits and consistency with corporate strategies (Budget, ROI, follow-up, etc…)
In order to be successful in this role you should be well qualified with no less than 7 years industrial experience working, ideally, in a multinational and multicultural business. You will be able to evidence excellent Controllership experience and that you have challenged senior stakeholders across sites, operations and finance.
In return you will be offered an international career in a growth business with superb career development and progression.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice