Job Title: Specification Technologist
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000 DOE + benefit package
Hours: Days, Mon-Fri
Employment Type: Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a large food manufacturing business who require an experienced Specification technologist to join the well-accomplished Technical team. The site have been lucky enough to be on the end of extensive investment over the years and has experience plenty of growth, not just in employee numbers, but physical extensions to the site.
- Reviewing and approving work
- Assisting the ad-hoc duties with the technical department
- Keeping up to date with policies and food laws
- Responding promptly and accurately to customer requests
- Regular contact with suppliers to maintain raw material specifications
- Working cross-functionally with other departments
- Experience working in the food industry is essential
- Experience of writing specifications for products (not packaging)
- It would be advantageous if you hold a relevant degree in a food or related subject
- Understand legal labelling regulations
- Ideally have experience of using product specifications and artwork systems
E3 Recruitment Food & Drink Division is a specialist provider with a dedicated focus within the Food & Drink industry concentrating on Permanent and Interim Opportunities.
Our in-depth knowledge and expertise allows us to work closely with leading brands across the UK, priding ourselves on our reputation for building long-lasting relationships with our talented candidates, clients and the businesses that we cater for.
Should you wish to be considered for this opportunity, please "apply now" with an up to date CV, or with any queries, contact E3 Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83251149