Contracts Admin Reporting Officer
My client is an exciting and innovative company, based in Reading, seeking an experienced administrator with reporting experience to join their Contracts Team for 20 hours a week for a six month period.
The team focus on data and information services delivery as well as studies and training activities across the globe. Your role will be to contribute to administrative and reporting tasks for this department.
This interesting and varied role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Managing the timely reception of reports and plans from all contractors at pre-defined periods in time, conduct initial assessment on completeness and (non-technical) quality aspects, abstraction of relevant data, fine-tuning and merging of documents
- Managing the database on assets, audit opinions and other information as requested by the European Commission
- Streamlining and updating reporting templates based on input from the Contracts Team
- Supporting the Senior Administrator in updating contractual statistics and contact details using a CRM tool. Also supporting the day-to-day communication and guidance to contractors
The perfect candidate will have the following skills, qualities and experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Strong attention for detail
- Dedication and enthusiasm to work in a multi-national team
- Ability to manage a diverse workload with multiple assignments
- Advanced skills in managing and reviewing tasks in MS Word, MS Excel is essential.
- Service-oriented attitude
- Demonstrated experience in administration, reporting and data management related activities, preferably in project and contract follow-up of services with public and private organisations.
- Experience with client-service provider relationships.
- Working experience in an international working environment would be an advantage.
- Solid experience in populating and editing databases and CRM tools.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83254646