Legal Secretary - Residential Conveyancing
· Assisting fee earners in the progression of conveyancing transactions including leasehold and freehold sale s and purchases, re-mortgages and transfers of equity.
· You will assist with exchanging contracts and dealing with completions, preparing contracts, transfers and correspondence.
· You will be liaising with clients, solicitors and agents in person and on the phone
· Completing and submitting Land Registry and SDLT forms online
· Producing legal documents using the firm’s software
· Dealing with inquiries from clients, solicitors and agentsRequirements:
- The ideal candidate will have worked previously in a legal assistant position in conveyancing
- You will have exceptional communication skills; written and spoken
- You will be hardworking and able to prioritise a workload
- You will have excellent attention to detail
- You will have strong administrative skills