Experienced Case Handlers - Nights - London
Our client, a leading Financial Services organisation is looking for Experienced Case Handlers to work on a major project related to general banking.
After training and accreditation, you will be responsible for the investigation of customer complaints to decide if there was any detriment to the customer.
Working assigned cases, you will play a vital role in this project and it is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading 'Big 4' firm.
- Management of complaints with a strong customer focus to achieve the right outcome for the customer.
- Assessing complex complaints and resolving quickly and efficiently.
- Liaising with stakeholders to identify root cause of complaints.
- Calculating Redress owed to customers.
- Communicating with customers over the telephone and in writing.
Knowledge, skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months' experience as a Case Handler on a Financial Services remediation project and the following:
- Investigations or end to end case handling experience.
- Excellent analytical and letter writing skills.
- Ability to assess complex complaints.
- Proven track record in a customer complaints environment.
- Performance driven with the ability to work consistently to productivity and quality targets.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
Start Date: 15 October 2018
End date: 15 July 2019
Shift: Tues, Weds, Thurs 7pm-7am
Rate: £316.67 per night shift
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83251510