One of my clients is after a Project Engineer to work on one of his upcoming projects in the North of England. This role allows you to gain exposure within the full end to end project life cycle, as well as, working on a broad range of projects including some high profile developments.
This role will be responsible for technically assessing, identifying solutions and delivering a range of developer projects as well as covering the following duties:
- Developing outline and detailed solutions for water and waste water projects.
- Assessment of technical information and solutions by others.
- Production of reports for customers, recommending development options, costs and timescales for delivery.
- Regular communication and meetings with customer representatives to update on project progress.
- Management of the delivery of project outputs to time, cost and quality through planning and forecasting resource requirement.
- Training other to ensure KPI's are met.
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED PLEASE SEND ME A CV ON THE EMAIL BELOW. ALSO IF YOU KNOW SOME WHO WOULD BE SUITABLE FOR THIS ROLE PLEASE FORWARD ME THEIR DETAILS.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83251682