Case Handlers - Nights - London
Our client, a leading Financial Services organisation is looking for Case Handlers to work on a major project related to general banking.
After training you will be responsible for collating information relevant to the customers complaint and presenting this data to a team who will investigate to decide if there was any detriment to the customer.
Working assigned cases, you will play a vital role in this project and it is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading 'Big 4' firm.
- Scoping the complaint to identify the issues and liaise the customer as required as ensuring the data is sufficient for the Investigations team to complete their work.
- Liaising with customers and other organisations to verify or obtain information pertaining to eligibility to apply for compensation.
- Duplicate Checks - search for and identify any duplicate complaints.
Knowledge, skills and experience
Whilst full training will be provided you will need to have the following to be considered;
- Minimum 6 months financial services experience, ideally dealing with customer complaints
- Ability to mutlitask and use a number of systems to gather various types of data
- Excellent telephony skills and be able to deal confidently with customers over the telephone
- Performance driven and can work to and consistently achieve both productivity and quality targets
Start Date: 15 October 2018
End date: 15 July 2019
Shift: Tues, Weds, Thurs - 7pm-7am
Rate: £200 per night shift
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83251006