Accounts Senior - Independent Accountancy Firm
Taylor Hawkes are working with a successful accountancy based in Hertford. The firm are looking for a fully qualified ACCA / ACA accountant to work with minimum supervision providing a first-class accountancy service to a varied portfolio of clients.
* Preparation of Accounts
* Ensure that completed and carefully prepared accounts files are delivered to the Assistant Manager or Associate Director for review.
* To plan audit assignments, with assistance.
* To assist in the preparation of statutory accounts from client trial balance of incomplete records, where necessary.
* Taking responsibility for all aspects of file completion (including preparation of the first draft of the Corporation Tax computation) to ensure that Associate Directors and Partners remain confident with the work produced.
* To keep up to date with auditing, accounting and general taxation issues.
* To resolve technical issues as required and report to the Associate Director or Assistant Manager.
* To report on an audit file and ensure that all judgements made are fully documented for the Associate Director.
Generic knowledge and skills
* ACA or ACCA finalist or qualified
* Technical knowledge to continue to be developed including keeping up to date on best practice and standards
* Professional practice experience
* Excellent software skills
For more information please contact Nathan Cutler at Taylor Hawkes.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/960716696