NQ Associate in Real Estate Planning
A unique opportunity for an NQ Solicitor to join this global law firm’s CARDIFF office. The planning team in Cardiff has an exciting and varied workload. The team has worked on some of the largest on-shore wind farms and numerous urban and regeneration projects. The team act for a mix of public and private sector clients – including many large national clients such as Network Rail, Highways England, GSK, Annington, Taylor Wimpey and the Forestry Commission.
- You will be a qualified Solicitor/Legal Executive with an interest in Real Estate Planning.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work on various matters and juggle a heavy caseload efficiency.
- Maintain delivery of service excellence at all times to all clients.
This is a client facing role and it offers the opportunity to work within a small Cardiff based team where there is structured supervision. The opportunity offers you exciting, high quality work and a structured career development plan. This is a chance to learn from leading lawyers in their field and be part of a dynamic team, winning exciting work.
Tagged as: Cardiff, NQ, Planning, Property planning, Real Estate Planning, Solicitor