Interim Assistant Director of Housing Finance
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking, innovative organisation with a social purpose as their new Head of Finance?
We are currently working with one of our leading housing association clients to recruit their AD of Housing Finance.
As AD of Finance you will manage a team of 8 and report directly to the Cheif Executive.
Your role will focus on key areas of the business, delivering continued financial stability, excellent internal controls and of course value for money, enabling the organisation to realise their ambitions.
Working closely with your team, you will focus on a number of the following areas:
* Budgeting, financial planning, treasury and financial reporting including the preparation of statutory accounts and risk management
* Management of long term business planning and cash flow forecasting
* Financial appraisal of capital projects
* Working closely with key stakeholders include liaising with funders, regulators, auditors and suppliers To be successful in this role, we are looking for:
* A highly collaborative qualified accountant with experience in leading a finance team
* Experience of Treasury Management and a proven track record of delivering on targets
* MUST HAVE experience within a housing association, ALMO or local authority setting.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83253281