My client is a product management and billing platform for SMEs. They are moving businesses from old paper-based manual systems to an exciting new platform with easy UI, infinite scalability and beautiful code.
You will be based at the Tower Bridge office in London. (Remote working may be available)
You will be responsible for:
- Creating world-class UI solutions which impress
- Working with our chosen tech: Vue, VueRouter, VueX, Webpack, Buefy
- Writing tests to validate your work (Karma/Jest/Nightwatch etc)
- Translating wireframes and designs into code
- Ensuring users have fun, simple experiences
- Critiquing systems, code and functionality you find a fault with
- Maintaining the stack - keep on top version releases
- Keeping abreast of new technologies, tools and products which could benefit the business
As the perfect employee, you will have the following:
- 3+ years commercial frontend development experience
- Worked in an agile development environment
- Experience of Vue JS, React JS or Angular JS
- Great communication skills
- A fun but hard-working meritocratic environment, surrounded by a technical, pragmatic and focused team.
- Modern office space access to free tea and coffee, cold drinks and the occasional alcoholic beverage. Frequent meals out and office events to add to the list.
- Opportunity to travel between our offices in London and Germany.
- Experience with cutting edge technologies, and freedom to investigate development options that may benefit our product.
- A learning and development budget to support your career progression and improvement.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83251865