Senior Building Control Surveyor - Aylesbury
Are you an experienced Building Control Surveyor seeking new opportunities?
Do you have a strong background in the Built Environment?
Have you achieved a Building related degree?
We are recruiting on behalf of a Local Authority in Aylsebury who is seeking a Senior Building Control Surveyor to join their team.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Successful background working on complex building control inspections
- Evaluate and prepare building reports
- Prepare schedules and notices
- Undertake plan checks for approval
- Hold a Building related degree
- Previous private or public sector experience
The role will allow you to develop your existing experience in Building control and the Built environment and in addition you shall receive a very competitive starting salary and benefits to match your previous experience.
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 365106 to discuss this role or further Building control opportunities in greater detail.